Onfonia Telecom is a German provider of wholesale telecommunication services, based in Northern Rheine Westphalia. In our work we are committed to deliver best-quality services to our customers in the most effective and cost-efficient way always on time.
Onfonia Telecom operates according to the German law and is officially registered at the Federal Network Agency under the number 11/128. Our technical know-how and own software solutions provide secure and stable connections though main German backbones at favourable market adjusted low per-minute prices.
We are proud to offer you following services:
- Wholesale Termination
- Retail VoIP Products.
- Call enter Systems
- Call Shop Solution
- International DID
- VoIP Hardware (Germany only)
- GSM Hardware (Germany only)
- Telecommunications Consulting
- Softswitch Solutions
- Whitelabel Softswitch for Carrier
- Whitelabel Reseller Solutions
- Callshop Cloud Routing & Billing in different Languishes
The Balkans (i.e. Serbia, Macedonia, and Albania) and Northern Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and others) are our special locations where we permanently offer special discounts. For newly developed locations we can provide you with a lucrative offer.
We keep our word, which is our commitment. Our customers and suppliers benefit from the capacity management that we apply in our work. It enables us to keep the prices low and to always deliver what we promise.
Our competent and qualified account managers are looking forward to hearing from you and to make you a non-binding offer.
DVCOM Technology is an established Open Source based VoIP Telephony and Networking solutions company. Established in 2007, DVCOM is the technology arm of Al Mashka Group, a UAE based $150 million conglomerate.
With a 360 degree solutions approach and related product portfolio, DVCOM has become a prominent name to compete with proprietary IP based communications products. DVCOM provides a complete range of professional products and services. The team at DVCOM assists organizations for assessment, design, and implementation of professional IP Communications solutions including Unified Communications(UC) and Converged Communications (CC).
DVCOM is recognized in the industry for its experience and expertise in developing enterprise systems essential for any organization to ensure maximum return on investments. The services are delivered through certified team and professionals with extensive experience in the VoIP domain.
With its product and solution portfolio from world class brands, coupled with widespread network of channel partners, DVCOM can extend its services across the MENA region and India sub-continent.
To ensure the successful and efficient execution of the projects, DVCOM continuously conducts in-house trainings and programs for its channel partners to keep them up-to-date and well informed with the changes in the technology and the industry. For us, the partner network is one of the key strengths.
Now in India, Dvcom has a full fledged operations.
D2call voip Services
D2call provides Varied types of VoIP Services for our clients. Our service ranges from calling card reseller services to Server implementations.
Our VoIP reseller features include:
· Voip Web links to manage your own business.
· Voip Competitive rates as per the market where u can resell this very easily.
· 24/ 7 Online support.
· Voip mobile dialer
· Voip PC-to-Phone
· Voip Calling Card
· Voip Device-to-Phone
· Voip Callshop
· And other VOIP Services, in H323 and SIP (G723, G729)
Our Voip Package includes:
· Voip SIP Softphone Dialer
· Freedom to set ur own rates for ur resellers and clients.(manage ur own profit margings)
· Real Time Online Voip Billing and Voip CDRs for your customers
· Very simple and Friendly Voip Web Management Interface.
· TDM & VOIP High Quality Routes
· Voip A-Z Aggressive wholesale Rates
· No Large Deposit
· IP Phone/Device2Phone,mobile dialer, PC2Phone, IVR, Gateways and Others VOIP Services.
We have been an established business corporate since the last five years. Taking in care of our traffic we have dedicated and special routes to Asian destinations. This accelerates the clarity and the profit margin, which in turn becomes the core source of income too.
Sales gtalk/msn/yahoo/email id : [email protected]
support gtalk/msn/yahoo/email id : [email protected]
purchase gtalk/msn/yahoo/email id :[email protected]
office phone : 91483965988
Web url : www.d2call.com
Location : manjeri,Malapurram , Kerala, india
Rohde & Schwarz Topex is pleased to announce that for another year it will be present at Tetra World Congress in Dubai, between 15supth/sup and 17supth/sup of May 2012.
The TETRA World Congress exhibition showcases 100+ of the very best solutions and products that the industry has to offer. If you want to discover new applications, compare networks and terminals or simply find out what TETRA can offer End-Users, the TWC exhibition has it all under one roof.
At TETRA World Congress Rohde & Schwarz Topex will show their highly communication & traffic control system for mission critical applications.
Rohde & Schwarz Topex’s platform bringing together analogue, digital radio and VoIP communications into a decentralized dispatching solution is addressing navy, public safety and public transport markets. The dispatching system features several types of voice interfaces distributed through reliable and scalable subsystems, allowing connection to VoIP, PSTN, GSM/UMTS, TETRA, TETRAPOL and analogue radio networks.
Rohde & Schwarz Topex will also exhibit Topex IP Radio Gateway product which provides the convergence between IP network, IP dispatchers, SIP terminals or SIP phones and the existent radio networks. As a gateway between VoIP and radio, Topex IP Radio Gateway solution allows the interconnection between dispatching systems or other SIP based terminals with analogue and digital radio networks.
Taking part at TETRA World Congress show represents a great experience for Rohde & Schwarz Topex to meet with the leading professionals in the industry, to present the new and improved equipments to all the potential customers and also to see the latest technology and services from international manufacturers and suppliers in this business environment.", declared Mr. Constantin Dumitrescu, Sales and Marketing Director for Rohde & Schwarz Topex.
TETRA communications have been adopted by over 115 countries worldwide and Europe is the fastest-growing TETRA market in the world. The interactive schedule for 2011 will focus on Critical Communications for an Evolving World and will incorporate a mixture of case study presentations, workshop-based discussions, panel sessions, interviews, seminars and master classes.
About Rohde & Schwarz Topex:
Rohde & Schwarz Topex SA, a subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz, is among the most innovative, fast growing European manufacturers of telecommunications equipment, providing a wide range of telecommunications applications. The company has over 20 years of experience in research, development and manufacturing of both civil and military telecommunications devices. Rohde & Schwarz Topex SA.’s expertise includes: ATC voice communications systems (VCS), next generation network solutions (NGNS), softswitch, media gateways for TDM, VoIP, GSM and CDMA (2G, 3G), signaling gateways (SS7, ISDN, R2, SIP and H323), broadband Wi-Fi mobile routers and fixed-mobile terminals (2G, 3G).
ZONE Limited provides virtual PBX hosting service. You don't need to invest in PBX hardware to enjoy the full set of modern PBX features, but also our unique value added services. Our virtual PBX is a flexible platform to enhance your business communication needs such as:
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
- Time-sensitive Auto attendant
- Call queuing and distribution
- Voice recording
- Voicemail to email
- Forward incoming calls to pstn/mobile while you are on the go
- Provisioned with access numbers from China, Hong Kong and Singapore so that you can be reached by customers in these regions without paying the high toll-free access number charges.
To learn more, please visit www.zonetel.com or contact [email protected]
We would like to introduce ourselves as the manufacturing company for GSM Wireless Local Loop Products, recently, we have the GSM terminal which use for call termination
This product is a GSM to Analog Converter. Once you insert a GSM Chip, the device will produce a FXS line to allow a regular phone to be connected and used just like a local land line except your calls will go out the GSM network. This device can both receive and make calls.
- Connect the RJ 11FXS line to a VOIP gateway such as Clarent, Cisco, Quintum or Vocaltech.
- This allows you to send calls from the US to the VOIP gateway which is now connected to the local GSM network. This allows a much cheaper cost that previous methods
- This product is not a VOIP gateway. It is a GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal that produces a Analog FXS phone line
- Eliminate the cost of routing calls to and from wireless phone through the PSTN. With the Fixed Wireless Terminal, you can direct outgoing calls to wireless service and route inbound calls from wireless phones through the unit
- Available in tri band 900 / 1800 / 1900 mhz
- Easy Installation. Just place SIM chip and connect a phone & you're ready to go
- Provides single FXS line per modules
- Set caller ID on and off
- Compatible gain setting with Quintum, Clarent, Cisco and Vocaltech (proven test)
- Low cost way to setup VoIP termination
- Support answer supervision mode with Reverse Batt / Reverse Polarity Signaling
- Supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mhz
- Signal Strength meter with LED
- Block unwanted prefixes
- Able to show error with Front LED
- Power supply and high antenna gain included
- Clear and Neat by using 1 antenna for 4 GSM module
- Auto detection GSM network for 900 / 1800 /1900mhz
- Units are not locked to any provider or network. They can be used worldwide
If your esteem company needs more information or have any enquiry for the above, please feel free to contact us. Thank you and best regards
Witura Corporation Sdn Bhd
email :[email protected]
MSN :[email protected]
Skype : william04
Yahoo : witura04
VIVA Communications Pvt. Ltd., a fast growth venture in the converged IP communication solutions space promoted by an Indian-born serial entrepreneur, today announced that it is gradually rolling out internet based voice and video services such as HD Voice solutions, IP Centrex, IP video and audio conferencing, remote and rural broadband, IP surveillance, along with WIFI services as well. These solutions are designed to help organizations reduce their carbon footprint and rely on geographically dispersed teams, global supply chains, remote experts and immediate access to critical data that drive decisions. The company is a Category ‘A’ ISP which positions it well to provide nationwide services, particularly to the SME segment as it provides the company increased access to telephone lines/infrastructure.Commenting on the rollout, Srinivasan S., Founder and Director, VIVA Communications said, “Though the demand for internet-based voice and video services is growing exponentially in India, a significant percentage of businesses are unable to capitalize on it due to lack of availability of quality service providers in this arena other than really large organizations who are focused on large enterprises. VIVA Communications intends to fill that gap and emerge as the service provider of choice in this segment.”
Its current enterprise services portfolio encompasses:
- International premium/HD voice solutions for corporate, particularly SMEs, in the international business
- Global/domestic Centrex - seamless virtual communication between offices as if they are part of the same infrastructure, allowing everyone across offices to be available on extensions
- IP Video conferencing - Desktop based video conferencing, room based video conferencing and bridging facility for tele-presence with integrated video, voice and data communications at affordable and flexible pricing.
- Audio conferencing - Network based completely reservation less conferencing solution that has the flexibility to use both PSTN and IP networks. Works on both hosted as well as on-premise model.
- VIVA provides trouble free IP surveillance solutions for corporate, government and SMEs on a hosted basis thus eliminating the hardware and software maintenance and is charged on a per camera per month basis.
- Un limited voip minutes through predictive dialing